MILFORD, CT – This home at 807 East Broadway in Milford is currently on the market for $985,000, according to a listing on RedFin.com.
- Address: 807 E Broadway, Milford, CT
- Price: $985,000
- Square feet: 1044
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Listing Description: Described by owner. .Do you dream of living on the beach in a “Seaside Paradise”? A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity awaits! Read this personal testimony to help you imagine what a living paradise looks like here. When I was a 2 year old toddler my parents bought this property – they even named it after me with a sign that said “HOLLY” cottage!
- Since then, this charming and quaint waterfront cottage and its soft, sandy beachfront has been my “Seaside Paradise”, a beach “passport” to unforgettable experiences and discoveries every summer. Imagine waking up daily – as I did – to a mesmerizing sunrise. I didn’t even have to get out of bed to see it! From the 2nd floor bedroom, as I opened my eyes – I just looked over my toes – and watched the yellow rays of the sun rise higher and higher in the sky. Then imagine having breakfast on the first floor porch looking directly out to the vast expanse of sky, sea and sand.
- It’s a 180 degree view encompassing Milford Harbor, Gulf Beach, Long Island, Charles Island and its tombolo sandbar that connects this island to Silver Sands State Park. All of this – without having to step off the porch deck! Although this morning light was the best, I would return to the second-story porch deck to watch my creative mom begin her work. You can see his paintings which still adorn the walls of the chalet today.
- As your day at the beach stretches from afternoon to evening, just imagine your vantage point – watching the Thursday afternoon sailboat racing regatta sail from Milford Harbor to Charles Island and see the ribbon of pink-orange sunset along the shore – all from your lounge chair! Anticipate a “bright” evening around a fire on your beach as you watch the moon rise with its twinkling bursts of light reflecting off the surface of the water.
- And the “seats” for the 4th of July fireworks are close and spectacular! Don’t hesitate – come see for yourself and imagine your own possibilities for a waterfront legacy. Book a tour to see for yourself what my eyes have seen and cherished all my life. All of this located close to town, train, boardwalk, yacht club and all major highways. Just a train ride from New York to the best beach in CT!
Listed by: DEBRA McGinley, CBML30 – Coldwell Banker Realty
This list appeared on redfin.com. For more information, click here. See more photos from the listing below, courtesy of CBML30 – Coldwell Banker Realty: