MILFORD, CT – This Milford wow home at 12 Anderson Avenue is currently on the market for $ 1.85 million, according to Realtor.com.
- Address: 12 Anderson Ave, Milford, Connecticut
- Price: $ 1,850,000
- Square feet: 5325
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 6 full bathrooms and 1 half bath
- Built: 1910
- Features: This one of a kind Victorian home awaits its own unique buyer. Finely crafted in the old world style with rare imported woods, comfortable built-in benches with shelving and incredible custom shelving and wood details. WINNITUSIT-House by the Sea, offers incredible LI Sound luxury living for the whole family.
- This historic stone and shingle home with architectural turret features a custom kitchen, Viking stove with sculpted hood, wall ovens, custom glass cabinets, breakfast bar and a granite island. Butlers Pantry, 2 dining areas and a front and back staircase to upper floors provide spacious living and privacy.
- Enter through the office with built-in units and a wet bar into the sun room with an abundance of light, a view of the water and a gas fireplace for reading. Upstairs, the master bedroom offers a walk-in closet, a sitting area and another incredible fireplace! Two other bedrooms on the second floor perfect for the little ones.
- Each bedroom has its own full bathroom. The 3rd floor has a vaulted ceiling bedroom and a private bathroom with a claw-foot tub for soaking. The newly built garage for 3 cars has an additional cellar for one room / man. This corner lot has 0.83 acres and a fenced inground pool, gazebo and oversized yard. Access to the beach is just steps away! Energy efficient HVAC consisting of 3 on-demand water systems, zoned heat and modern upgrades while paying homage to the home. Desirable Woodmont Beach offers neighborhood life and year-round activities.
This list originally appeared on realtor.com. For more information and photos, click here.